SELF CATERING SEASIDE HOUSE, MACHRIHANISH
Rothmar East is a substantial stone built Victorian villa overlooking the 18th hole and situated just 150 metres from the 1st Tee of the Machrihanish Golf Course. The clubhouse and the first tee are literally two minutes walk from the front door. The house has stunning views over the course and the unspoilt 3 mile sandy beach towards the islands of Islay, Jura and Gigha.
The house has recently been completely renovated and redecorated.
Sleeps 11, Two double bedrooms and three twin bedrooms. Sofabed.
- Large kitchen / diner with new, fully fitted kitchen including range cooker, microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washer/ dryer
- Large sitting room with open fire overlooking the 18th hole and views to sea
- Two bathrooms with power showers
- TV / Games room with Sky TV
- Study with Wi Fi
- Large porch for storing clubs and outdoor clothing
- Full heating and hot water system
- Walled Garden of thee quarter acre of lawns and flower borders; porch with garden furniture and barbecue
- Terrace & Summer House
- Large car parking area
Bookings from Saturday to Saturday. Part weeks and weekends subject to availability.